Updates and details for Tips to get good marks in CA CPT Accounts for CPT June 2017:
The account is one of the most scoring subjects in CA CPT. You should have to write all the important topics in one paper and read that paper once in every morning when you wake up. It will help you to remind all the topics easily and it will also help you to learn your subject easy and fast.
Important steps to Get good marks in CA CPT Accounts Paper:
The first step in your preparation is to start understanding and learning the concepts. Start taking subjects one by one following the time-table.
Revision is a very important part for achieving success in any exam. You remember only 20% of what you read after 24 hours, so multiple quick revisions are very necessary. See timetable for the frequency of revisions required.
Practice is the most important part of your preparation and should be given 100% focus. Once you have completed your first revision, its time to take mock test.. mock test help a lot in preparing you for exam day and also highlight your weak areas.
Focus on the Following topics of the Given Chapters to get good marks in CA CPT Account:
You should read mainly issue of shares, forfeiture of shares, journal entries of accounts, debentures.
You should read about profit sharing ratio, revaluation of goodwill, new partner, death of a parter.
It is a very easy chapter to understand, so you should read the full chapter.
In this chapter, you have to focus on Straight line method, Written down value method, Doing problems with the retrospective method and Annuity method.
Bills of Exchange
This is a very important chapter, so you should read the full chapter.
Be careful with these type of MCQ’s in CPT accounts exam:
- Which of the following Statements are True / Not True / False / Not False.
- Items to be Debited / Not to be Debited, Credited / Not to be Credited.
- Which is not a Personal / Real / Nominal Account.
- Which is not an Asset (or) not a Liability?
- Which is not an income (or) not an Expenditure.
- Which shows / does not show debit / credit balance
- Which comes / does not comes in Trading a/c / Profit and Loss account / Balance sheet.
- Which is shown / not shown in which subsidiary journal?
Hope you are satisfied with the information about best tips to Get Good Marks in CA CPT Accounts June 2017 Exam. Stay tuned with us for more updates and keep browsing our site.