Here I will update the detailed information about NEET UG 2014 Syllabus, Exam Date, Important Questions. Important chapters will be given below very soon..
NEET UG 2013 Introductions
The Medical Council of India with the approval of the Central Government notified the following amendments in the ‘Regulation on Graduate Medical Education 1997’ as published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary on 21st December, 2010 and 15th February 2012:
- There shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility- cum-Entrance for admission to MBBS course’ in each academic year.
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS Course for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks in ‘National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test to MBBS course held for the said academic year.
- The reservation of seats in medical colleges for respective categories shall be as applicable laws prevailing in States/Union Territories. An all India merit list as well as State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS course from the said lists only.
- No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed by the Medical Council of India shall be admitted to MBBS Course in the said academic year.
- All admissions to MBBS within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education shall the organization to conduct National- cum-Entrance Test for admission to MBBS course.
Accordingly, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the First National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS Course in the session 2013-14 on Sunday, the 12th May 2013. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration, of result and providing merit list to the Counseling Authorities.
NEET UG 2014 Syllabus:-
For the detailed syllabus of NEET UG 2013 visit this NEET UG 2013 Physics, Chemistry, Biology Examination Syllabus.
NEET to be held on 5th May 2013 :-
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the first common medical entrance test – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – on May 5th of 2013. NEET will be a common test for class XII students aspiring to take admission in different medical colleges including the private ones.
The Medical Council of India had entrusted CBSE with the responsibility of conducting the test. NEET will consist of one paper containing 180 objective-type questions on physics, chemistry and biology to be answered using ball-point pen on a specially-designed machine-gradable sheet. The duration of the test would be three hours and each question will carry four marks.
Fill form online for NEET UG 2014:-
The detailed procedure for filling the exam form of NEET UG 2014 is given below. Check our article: >How To Fill NEET UG 2014 Form Online – Full Procedure